We value our relationship with you and the trust you place in Teboda & Associates to help you reach your financial goals.
Refer a Friend Program
If you think a family member or friend could benefit from working with us, we are making it as easy as ever to refer them through our Refer a Friend Program!
How the referral program works:
- Simply provide us with their name, address and phone number and we will send them a valuable information package and invite them in for a complimentary consultation.
- They will have the opportunity to enjoy all that Teboda & Associates has to offer, including great value, retirement guidance, outstanding customer service and a path to financial security.
Who should you refer?
- Individuals who are retiring in the near future, or recently changed jobs
- Anyone who is not happy with their current financial advisor and would like a second opinion
- Parents wanting to save for children's education
- Those looking to set up a financial plan and get organized
- Those looking to set up an estate plan and get organized
- Women who are recently divorced or widowed
- Baby boomers concerned about protecting their nest egg
- New parents who may need life insurance and estate planning
- Individuals who are taking care of a family member's long term care needs
- People who complain about paying too much in taxes
- Anyone you know who recently received an inheritance and has concerns regarding management and taxation